25th January 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to become topper in BBA 3rd semester exam of Mumbai University?

I am studying in 3rd semester of BBA. I am a student of Mumbai University. I want to do top in the university. So, I would like to know suggestions to do that. Share some preparation tips for my 3rd semester exam so that I become topper in this university.

31st January 2019, 05:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to become topper in BBA 3rd semester exam of Mumbai University?

How to become topper of your class:

The first ever tip that I want to share with you to become a topper of your class is to make a timetable that can be followed by you constant basis. Give time to each subject on daily basis and make sure that according to your strengths you manage the time accordingly.

Avoid mugging up to topics because it will lead you nowhere. Always try to write in your own words in exam because examiner comes to know that the student has written according to his or her own understanding or not.

Always use those books which are recommended to you by your teachers.

Once you are done with your books now it is your responsibility to solve previous year question papers as well as mock test.
31st January 2019, 07:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to become topper in BBA 3rd semester exam of Mumbai University?

How to be a topper in studies

Most of the students leave in this illusion that they would just start study a few weeks for the exams and will score good marks but it is not the case. There are no tricks, schemes or mind games that will help you to score good marks by just studying few weeks before the exams.
So, plan your study right from starting of your academic session.

Theoretical portion can be done by most of the students just by mugging up but when it comes to numerical problems most of the students just ignore those because they don't have conceptual efficiency. So, do not leave any topic which you find difficult because this is the portion you are going to give marks through.

Give importance to each subject.

Practicing previous year question papers will definitely help you to score high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?