23rd January 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How to carry out engineering and other preparations at the same time?

Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech from BIT, Sindri, Dhanbad. I am in 2nd year ECE branch. I've started reading NCERT. I'm more interested in reading these things. But as I am pursuing engineering. So, I have to prepare 4 gate exam also. Please tell how to carry on both preparation simultaneously.

24th January 2018, 10:45 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: How to carry out engineering and other preparations at the same time?

It is quite difficult to manage both the things at the same time as both the examination needs lots of time and devotion to do well in it.

You can however manage your studies by making a proper time table and moreover segregating the week days by devoting your preparation for either of the examination, this way you will be able to focus on both the subjects at the same time. Obviously it will be a bit hectic for you but I am sure if you have good will power, you will be eligible to do it.
25th January 2018, 12:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to carry out engineering and other preparations at the same time?

GATE syllabus is mostly from what you are studying in your engineering degree. Just prepare for the exam, by keeping in mind the questions paper pattern and type of questions asked.

If you have got good academic record in engineering degree and have basic understanding of concepts, then cracking GATE will not be a problem for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?