7th February 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How to change the under graduate college?

I am doing my under graduate course in a deemed university.After entering the college i feel that the management is not good and there is no merit level maintained in that college.and also i heard that private certificate is not valuable as government certificate.So can anyone tell me how to change the college? what will be the procedures ?

10th February 2014, 12:29 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to change the under graduate college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my under graduate course in a deemed university.After entering the college i feel that the management is not good and there is no merit level maintained in that college.and also i heard that private certificate is not valuable as government certificate.So can anyone tell me how to change the college? what will be the procedures ?
  • First Contact your College Administration and tell about your problem.
  • Give Proper letter to College Administrative Officer regarding to Join in another College.
  • Ask you to your parents to the College Administration.
  • Then definitely college will permit you to change the college to another college.

Note:- As per my knowledge the fee which you have paid can't refunded.
15th April 2015, 11:33 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: How to change the under graduate college?

This kind of transfer can be done from a private to private or from a govt to private college only.

If such is the case, then follow the steps below :

1. Check for the seats available in the college of your choice and your branch.

2. If there are seats available then you should apply for the permission for transfer to the highest authority of the college and the university.

3. If they permit you, then you should apply for the permission in your university and college.

4. With the consent of both the sides you can apply for the Transfer Certificate in the college with the requisite and do the needful.

NOTE :
Do not apply for the transfer certificate in the current college of yours in advance, otherwise you will be in a big big mess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?