18th February 2023, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How to do BSc in Operation Theatre technology which doing government job?

I mahendra singh and i have done diploma in operation theate tech from up state medical faculty lucknow and nowadays i am in government job. I want do bsc in operation theate technology. Please give me your opinion.

8th March 2023, 01:59 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How to do BSc in Operation Theatre technology which doing government job?

If you are interested in pursuing a BSc in Operation Theatre Technology while working in a government job, you can consider enrolling in a distance learning or correspondence course. Many universities and institutions offer such courses, which allow you to study at your own pace and convenience.

Here are some steps you can follow to pursue a BSc in Operation Theatre Technology while working in a government job:
  • Research and identify universities or institutions that offer a distance learning or correspondence course in BSc in Operation Theatre Technology.
  • Check the eligibility criteria for the course, such as minimum educational qualifications and work experience requirements.
  • Apply to the university or institution of your choice, following the application process specified by them.
  • Once you are enrolled, make sure to allocate time for studying and completing assignments, while balancing your job responsibilities.
  • Attend any mandatory on-campus sessions or practical training as required by the course.

Remember that pursuing a degree while working a full-time job can be challenging, but it is also a rewarding experience that can enhance your knowledge and career prospects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?