23rd January 2016, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Sc. English Honours with 95% marks?

I have got 95 marks in English with science stream. But unfortunately my overall percentage is only 71.6. So can i get admission in b.sc. english honours on this percentage basis?

Related Questions:
  1. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  2. Can I get English Honours in St. Xavier's College if scored 82 marks in English and 63% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  4. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  5. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  6. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BA honours at Oxford University?
  7. Regarding English honours in a reknowned college
  8. How to get admission in B.Sc. English Honours with 95% marks? -- [New]
  9. What is the percentage required in 12th for BA?
  10. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  11. Marks or percentages required for English honours at St. Xavier's college?
  12. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 82 marks in English and secured 66.6% in 12th?
  13. List of colleges which offer B.A.(English) in Chandigarh for a candidate who has scored 78 marks in 12th English?
  14. In which college of Bengal I can get honours in Biochemistry/Microbiology?
  15. Admission process and subjects provided under B.A. English honours from IGNOU?
  16. Full syllabus of M.A. English honours and entrance exam for admission in M.A.?
  17. Cutoff marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study English Honours in Jadavpur University?
  18. Where can I apply for English honours and how much is the least required marks?
23rd January 2016, 10:37 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Sc. English Honours with 95% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of English hons. course after 10+2.

As, you have not mentioned about which university you want to get admission it is not possible to give information in detail.

As admission in some of university is through entrance examination where as some of them conducts admission on the basis of percentage in board examination.

So, to get more information about admission procedure visit at official website of university/college.

But, you are not eligible to get admission on percentage basis in DU colleges where admission is on the basis of aggregate in best four.
24th January 2016, 01:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Sc. English Honours with 95% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 95 marks in English with science stream. But unfortunately my overall percentage is only 71.6. So can i get admission in b.sc. english honours on this percentage basis?
Those who are interested to pursue for B.Sc in English must complete 12th standard with not less than 55% of marks from a recognized board and the candidate must studied English as a main subject. The admission the B.Sc in English is based on the overall performance in the 12th board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?