23rd January 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Bachelor of Design? What shall I do after 12th?

how to get admission in bachelor of design? i am not getting the fee structure explained in the site? i have completed my 12th this year only. now next what shall i do? how to approach further?

25th January 2014, 10:50 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Bachelor of Design? What shall I do after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to get admission in bachelor of design? i am not getting the fee structure explained in the site? i have completed my 12th this year only. now next what shall i do? how to approach further?
Hey Friend ,

Yeah,you are eligible for joining in Bachelor of design and you are for applying for the course and you are eligible for applying for it as per the education qualification which is needed.

To tell about the course this course is of a duration of 4 years. And as I was telling about the education qualification it is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education and the candidate should have got atleast 50% aggregate and you could have completed your 12 th in any stream.The candidate appearing should have creative aptitude Skills and design knowledge.

There are many universities which are offering this course.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?