27th October 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BE part time evening college at Anna University?

I have completed my diploma in CSE (2016) and got selected in college placement. Now, working in a MNC company. I am interested to study BE part time (evening college @ anna university) if you have some information about admission, then please contact me @ [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. BE part time holder can do ME in CAD from Anna university?
  2. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  3. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  4. Date of application of forms for B.E admission in Anna University? Question papers for the exam
  5. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  6. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  7. How to do part time M.E after completing B.Tech IT form Anna University?
  8. Cutoff for doing part time M.A? What are the courses offered in Part Time and Chennai Anna University
  9. Qualifications required for part time M.E in Anna University? What is the admission procedure?
  10. How to apply online for admission in part time M.E. from Anna University?
  11. TANCET Part Time M.E.: Is the counselling common for all the universities? How long is the course duration in part time M.E.?
  12. Can I do part time PhD in Anna University being a Lecturer?
  13. Part time ME in Anna university self financing colleges
  14. How to do M.Tech in reputed university through part time
  15. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  16. How to do M.E in Power Systems in Anna University in Part Time?
  17. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?
28th October 2016, 01:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in BE part time evening college at Anna University?

You should apply for the course from the official website of the above mentioned university and after fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria, you can very much get admission in the course above.

I have below mentioned the official website link of the above mentioned university, you can have a look at it;

http://www.amity.edu/
28th October 2016, 02:08 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in BE part time evening college at Anna University?

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Engineering a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.

However, if you want to take the admission in a full time mode, then there is a provision for you.

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
28th October 2016, 09:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To get admission to study part time B.E in Anna University, you need to apply in the said College with the Entrance examination score card and Diploma marksheet.
You must have to qualify in the LEET examination in order to be eligible to get lateral entry in the second year of B.E course
Register yourself on the official website of Anna University in order to proceed for the admission. Or else you can directly contact to the said University to take admission to pursue part time B.E course.
11th October 2018, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Date of online application form for BE part time at Anna university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?