17th March 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get my original documents from previous college?

What is the maximum cutoff for BSc nursing? What’s the procedure for it. Actually, I passed 12th in 2016 but because of some physical problem, I didn’t took admission in other college. My documents are with that college. How to get those documents from college?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I quit from Engineering? Will I have to pay the whole fees to get original documents back?
  2. How to get back the original documents from college submitted at the time of admission?
  3. How to do MSc in Chemistry through distance mode? Will I be able to do this from universities which belong to other states?
  4. Sample question papers of Artificial Apprentice of Indian Navy
  5. How can I join directly in 12th in Maharashtra board after completing my 10th?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for the government job if I have a backlog in particular subject?
  7. What should I do to get my degree and Migration certificate from university?
  8. Requirements to get admission in any Higher Secondary Science school in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student who has secured 80% in Senior Secondary?
  9. Which is best course for me having completed B.Com with Sanatory Inspector course?
  10. Can I attend Tamil Nadu Medical College Admission with notary attested photocopies?
  11. Possibility to get admission in 8th CBSE board for 7th ICSE candidate?
  12. Do I have to submit original documents at Rajasthan Pharmacy Council for registration?
  13. Job Opportunities for me in Indian Railway having completed BE in IT? Do I need to appear for Entrance Exam for this?
  14. Is it mandatory to submit the 11th school certificate for getting admission for MBBS course?
  15. Information about jobs in Railways after passing B.E Final Semester?
  16. Can I get education loan for B.Pharmacy after doing 1 year of B.Sc?
  17. Can I get domicile Certificate if I was born in Delhi and studied in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I get duplicate documents of my MBA from Symbiosis Institute of management, Pune if I lost them?
18th March 2017, 09:59 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get my original documents from previous college?

To get back those documents back from the previous college which you have applied for admission earlier is that you need to write a letter to the head of the institution or college and also write the same letter to the university as well stating all your issues so that the university give you the permission to get back the documents and the college will not deny any further as you will get the permission from the University and the college will be bound to do the further process. The expected cut off marks will range in between 175-185 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?