29th January 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure?

how to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu Dr.mgr medical university not to affiliated institutions of this university and tel about the procedure?whether entrance exam is available for this university?

please give me the detailed information sir.........

Related Questions:
  1. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  2. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  3. The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) -1st Year Human Physiology and Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How may I get a seat in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? What's the procedure for the same? I have scored 93% marks in my 12th exam
  5. What's the procedure to get admission in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? I am from Kerala and having 98% marks in my 12th
  6. How to get admission in Tamilnadu for MBBS?
  7. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  8. List of self financing MBBS medical colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff marks to get admission in MBBS in Tamilnadu government college?
  10. MCA approved medical college-mbbs-college admission in management quota under 15 lakh rupees in tamilnadu?
  11. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  12. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  13. How many seats are reserved in MBBS in Tamil Nadu for other state students?
  14. In Chennai which are the colleges offering sports quota?
  15. Can I get MBBS admission in Tamilnadu after scoring 186 medical cutoff?
  16. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  17. Tamilnadu DRMGR medical University B.Pharm first year previous 6 years question papers?
  18. Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course?
31st January 2014, 05:11 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure?

Dr.MGR University, TamilNadu is registered under ISO 9001:2008. I have attached the scanned copy of the certification in this post for your reference. So, it should be ok to get the admission join the college.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

To apply for the MBBS course in Dr.MGR University you need to be an eligible candidate. The eligibility criteria for the same is as follows,

-> Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the Academic year in which the candidate is seeking admission for.

-> Candidate should have completed HSC after 12 years of study.

I have attached the detailed eligibility criteria for the same in this post for your reference.

ADMISSION PROCEDURE:

-> Download the admission application form which I have attached in the post and fill it up.

-> Once that is done you need to visit the college for further processing.

Address: 69, Anna Salai, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032
Phone: 044 2235 3574

For more information visit - http://web.tnmgrmu.ac.in/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ISO-MGR38.jpg
Views:	2520
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	147246  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Dr.MGR_ugregmedical_application_form.pdf(37.1 KB, 239 views)
File Type: pdf MBBS_Eligibility_criteria.pdf(66.6 KB, 534 views)
8th May 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure?

I am studying in b.sc nursing final year. But this year mbbs course join panna mudiyuma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?