6th January 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How to make career in medical field after B.Sc. in CBZ?

I have just completed my B.Sc. degree course in CBZ. Now i want t know how should i make career in medical field with this qualification? Please reply me.

20th January 2016, 04:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make career in medical field after B.Sc. in CBZ?

If you are talking about admission in MBBS course then you need to apply for AIPMT or any other medical entrance exam. Seats are allotted on the basis of rank in the entrance exam through counselling.

Hence, just be prepared for the entrance exam and try to score top marks because in medical field number of government colleges are very less and only those who have top rank are able to get admission.
6th December 2019, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

After bsc cbz, any medical field courses are available without entrance&short duration
26th May 2022, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation under CBz ...
Can I eligible for study in Msc MLT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?