29th August 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Aeronautical Engineering) seats are available in the Madras Institute of Technology Chennai?

Hi Sir, I am interested in studying the BE(Aeronautical Engineering) course at the Madras Institute of Technology Chennai. I just want to know how many seats are available for this particular course? Please let me know about the seats asap.

30th August 2020, 01:16 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many BE(Aeronautical Engineering) seats are available in the Madras Institute of Technology Chennai?

Total 60 seats are available in BE Aeronautical Engineering in MIT Chennai.

http://www.mitindia.edu/en/
This is the link of official website for more details.
30th August 2020, 08:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Aeronautical Engineering) seats are available in the Madras Institute of Technology Chennai?

The seat availability to study BE in Aeronautical Engineering at Madras Institute of Technology Chennai is 60 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject or equivalent from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission) scores and counseling.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.mitindia.edu
30th August 2020, 11:16 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Engineering (Aeronautical Engineering) in the Madras Institute of Technology Chennai is 60.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?