7th August 2018, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

How many BE(Architecture Engineering) seats are available in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer?

Hello friends, I am interested to do BE(Architecture Engineering) from Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BE(Architecture Engineering) are available in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer? -- [New]
  2. Scholarships available to study BE(Architecture Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer?
  3. Fee expenses of BE(Architecture Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer?
  4. Course structure of BE(Architecture Engineering) at Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer?
  5. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  6. How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  7. What is the rank required for admission in Mahila Engineering College Ajmer?
  8. In which colleges I can get admission having secured a rank of 37000 in RPET?
  9. List of AICTE approved B.Tech colleges in Rajasthan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When will government engineering college, Ajmer start?
  11. List of specializations available to study in B.Tech at Aligarh Muslim University?
  12. How many BE(Petrochemical Engineering) seats are available in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  13. Seats available for BTech(Civil Engineering) course at Al-Ameen Engineering College?
  14. List of AICTE approved universities in Rajasthan for Diploma courses
  15. Course duration of Diploma(Architectural Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering? From which university this college is affiliated with?
  16. How many BE(Information Science & Engineering) seats are available in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  17. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  18. How many seats are available for BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?
15th November 2018, 05:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Architecture Engineering) seats are available in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer?

Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer

As per my knowledge, 60 BE(Architecture Engineering) seats are available in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer.

For the admission of BE(Architecture Engineering), the candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Govt. Engineering College Badlya, Chauraha,
Ajmer, Rajasthan 305025
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?