29th January 2019, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

How many attempts are available under AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?

Hi everyone, I have already completed my 12th and I wish to study MBBS in AIIMS. So, I need to know that how many attempts are available for the entrance exam of AIIMS for MBBS admission?

7th February 2019, 06:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many attempts are available under AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?

There is no bar for the number of attempts to appear in AIIMS MBBS examination.
The candidate must have minimum age of 17 years and should have 60% marks in 12th standard.
7th February 2019, 09:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge there is no limit to number of attempts in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam.
8th February 2019, 02:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have already completed my 12th and I wish to study MBBS in AIIMS. So, I need to know that how many attempts are available for the entrance exam of AIIMS for MBBS admission?

There are no limits to the number of attempts under AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main subjects with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) are eligible to apply for the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. Candidates must have completed 17 years of age as on or before 31st December, 2019 are eligible to apply for the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.
8th February 2019, 10:23 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

As far as you are concerned about the number of limits available for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, then there is no such limits and a candidate is allowed to appear in the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination as long as he/she satisfy the eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination.

For more details and FAQs regarding the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.aiimsexams.org.
8th February 2019, 11:43 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, there is no attempt limit in the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1. The basic eligibility required to appear in this examination is that the candidate should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.

2. The minimum percentage required in 12th is 60% for general and 50% for SC/ST category candidate.

3. The minimum age of the applicant should be 17 years.
9th February 2019, 01:42 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are no limits to the number of attempts under AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main subjects with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) are eligible to apply for the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. Candidates must have completed 17 years of age as on or before 31st December, 2019 are eligible to apply for the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.
9th February 2019, 06:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no limit on attempts for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam. You just need to fulfill the age criteria, if you are looking to apply for it.

Once you cross the upper age limit, you will automatically be not eligible to apply again.
9th February 2019, 08:04 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to mention here is that for pursuing MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) degree course from AIIMS ( All India Institute of Medical Sciences ), you are required to qualify the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.

Also, for appearing in the same examination, you need to be an Indian Citizen with your age not lying under 17 years as on the 31st December of year of admission. Also, you are required to have completed your Class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 60% marks overall (or 50% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST or PH category) from a recognized board of education.

Further, there is no limit on attempts for appearing in the same entrance examination and you can apply for the same examinations as long as you want if you satisfy its eligibility criteria.

For more details regarding AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.aiimsexams.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?