7th November 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How many B.Sc(Nursing) seats are available in Apollo College of Nursing? Admission criteria for this course?

Can I know the admission criteria of B.Sc(Nursing) in Apollo College of Nursing, Hyderabad? Kindly let me know how many seats are available in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Apollo College Of Nursing?
  2. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Apollo College of Nursing, Cochin for B.Sc last year candidate?
  3. Any 6 month specialty courses after BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria?
  4. How to pursue higher education in Nursing? I have completed GNM Nursing from Apollo Nursing
  5. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college? -- [New]
  6. Can a 12th arts student enroll for nursing course? List of institutes along with their admission procedure and available seats for the nursing course? How can I apply for nursing course after 12th?
  7. Eligibility criteria and best government B.Sc Nursing college in Kerala?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college?
  9. Procedure to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Career scope for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
  10. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  11. Can I fill AMUPMDC ASSOCET exam form online?
  12. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  13. How many seats are available for B.A.(Philosophy) course in Fergusson College? Admission criteria for this course?
  14. Can i do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Which universities are offering it?
  15. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  16. Colleges offering Ph.D after completing M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics in Prist University?
  17. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can we apply for ASSO CET exam? Where are the forms available?
8th November 2016, 05:59 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many B.Sc(Nursing) seats are available in Apollo College of Nursing? Admission criteria for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the admission criteria of B.Sc(Nursing) in Apollo College of Nursing, Hyderabad? Kindly let me know how many seats are available in this college?

The candidates with the minimum education 10+2 class passed or its equivalent with Biology with aggregate of 45% marks and the minimum age limit for admission will be 17 years and the upper age limit is 35 years are eligible for the B.Sc Nursing in Apollo College of Nursing. The students should be medically fit for the course. The course duration is four years. There are 50 seats available for B.Sc Nursing in Apollo College of Nursing, Hyderabad. The website link is Apollo College of Nursing
9th November 2016, 07:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many B.Sc(Nursing) seats are available in Apollo College of Nursing? Admission criteria for this course?

Below I have mentioned the admission criteria under B.Sc Nursing at Apollo College of Nursing, have a look over it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board studying either a subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible for B.Sc Nursing in the said College.
Candidates age must be above 17 years at the time of admission.
There are 100 seats available in the College for the said course.
22nd September 2021, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How many seats available for post bsc bursing
22nd September 2021, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How many seats available for Post bsc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?