15th September 2019, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How many BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in St. Joseph University Dimapur?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) course in St. Joseph University Dimapur. I would like to know how many seats are there for this particular course in this university. Please tell me about the seats availability immediately.

18th September 2019, 06:17 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in St. Joseph University Dimapur?

St. Joseph University Dimapur

The total number of BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats that are available in St. Joseph University Dimapur is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Virgin Town, Khekiho - Zimomi Road, Ikishe Model Village, PS Dhipupar
Dimapur, Nagaland 797115, India
19th September 2019, 01:38 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in St. Joseph University Dimapur?

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Arts (Journalism and Mass Communication) in St. Joseph University Dimapur is 120.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to pursue Bachelor of Arts (Journalism and Mass Communication) in St. Joseph University Dimapur is that you should have passed 10+2 in first attempt with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board of India.

You can check the website http://stjosephuniv.edu.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?