10th October 2018, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Management Studies seats are available in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. I am interested to study Bachelor of Management Studies from Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this college. Please tell me asap.

15th October 2018, 02:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Management Studies seats are available in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. I am interested to study Bachelor of Management Studies from Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this college. Please tell me asap.

There are 120 Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) seats available in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai. Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Examination of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Education or its equivalent examination or Diploma in any Engineering branches with 2 years or 3 years duration after SSC or 10th conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, or its equivalent examination by securing at least 45% marks are eligible to study the Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?