23rd August 2019, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Optometry seats are available in the Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. I am interested to study Bachelor of Optometry from Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course at this institute. Please tell me asap.

26th August 2019, 09:35 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Optometry seats are available in the Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science?

The number of seats available for Bachelor of Optometry in the Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science is 60.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Bachelor of Optometry in the Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board with Biology and Physics as a mandatory subject.

You can visit the website http://www.vcovs.org for more information.
27th August 2019, 12:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Optometry seats are available in the Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. I am interested to study Bachelor of Optometry from Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course at this institute. Please tell me asap.

There are around 60 Bachelor of Optometry seats available in the Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science. Students have to contact the college for exact details on the same.
Students who have passed 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics subjects are eligible to study the Bachelor of Optometry course in the Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science. Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?