21st October 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

How many BBA(Computer Applications) seats are available in Delhi Degree College?

Dear friends, I am planning to do BBA(Computer Applications) from Delhi Degree College. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

11th November 2018, 07:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BBA(Computer Applications) seats are available in Delhi Degree College?

Delhi Degree College does offer PG Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA). PGDCA is one year duration of course. Candidates who have passed Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university are eligible to pursue that course. Candidates are admitted based on merit of past academic performance. For exact seat availabilities for that course, you should contact the College.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
http://delhidegreecollege.com/ECourses.aspx#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?