11th June 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How many BBA(Marketing & Finance) seats are available in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my BBA in Marketing & Finance specialization from AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKIÂ’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?
  2. Admission procedure to study BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKIÂ’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKIÂ’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?
  4. Where to apply for M.Com in Advanced Financial Accounting? Entrance exams and cut off marks for it?
  5. How many seats are available for B.Com(Banking & Finance) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce, Thane?
  6. Some good colleges for M.Sc. in Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of top 10 colleges of Pune? What is their eligibility criteria and the admission process?
  8. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
  9. Which are the good colleges in Pune for B.Com? Eligibility criteria or cutoff marks?
  10. How many BSc(Biochemistry) seats are available in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  11. Top 10 colleges which offer B.Com(Accountancy) under Mumbai University? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Can I apply for B.Com in Pune University if completed 12th from Bangalore University?
  13. Names of the colleges in Mumbai offering full time course in M.A in Economics
  14. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  15. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Chemistry?
  16. Where are the colleges of BCA from Dahanu to Borivalli
  17. How many seats are available for MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science? -- [New]
  18. In mumbai which colleges provide MSc in Biotechnology
15th March 2019, 08:48 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BBA(Marketing & Finance) seats are available in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?

As per my knowledge, 45 BBA(Marketing & Finance) seats are available in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science, and Commerce.

AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science, and Commerce

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Camp, Shankarsheth Road
Pune, Maharashtra 411001, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?