5th August 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

How many BEd seats are available in Radhanath Institute of Advanced Studies in Education?

Hello friends, can anyone of you know about the seats availability in Radhanath Institute of Advanced Studies in Education for BEd course then please inform me. I would like to know how many seats are available for this BEd course in this institute?

9th August 2019, 11:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BEd seats are available in Radhanath Institute of Advanced Studies in Education?

The seat availability to study Bachelor of Education (BEd) at Radhanath Institute of Advanced Studies in Education is 150 seats intake. This course is a 2 year duration course and the minimum eligibility is a candidate must have done a bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.rniase.org.in

9th August 2019, 11:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BEd seats are available in Radhanath Institute of Advanced Studies in Education?

Radhanath Institute of Advanced Studies in Education

The total number of BEd seats that are available in Radhanath Institute of Advanced Studies in Education is 40.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Chandini Chowk, Cuttack,
Odisha 753002

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?