13th July 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How many BHMS seats are available in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to take admission in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre for BHMS course. Can I know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

14th July 2018, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BHMS seats are available in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to take admission in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre for BHMS course. Can I know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

There are 100 BHMS seats available in Dr. Hahnemann Homeopathy Medical College and Research Centre. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany or Zoology subjects with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the BHMS course in Dr. Hahnemann Homeopathy Medical College and Research Centre. Duration of the BHMS course is 5 years and 6 months (including internship). Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
15th July 2018, 12:38 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BHMS seats are available in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre?

Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College & Research Centre

As per my knowledge, the total 100 BHMS seats are available in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Door no 2/54-1 , Koneripatti(PO), Mettukadu, pattanum post, Rasipuram, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu 637408
Phone: 04287 227 226
15th July 2018, 05:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge there are 100 seats available available in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Remove dots
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?