3rd June 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Catering Management) seats are available in UITHM-Mohali?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to take admission in UITHM-Mohali for BSc(Catering Management) course. Can I know that how many seats are available for this course in this institute? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

7th June 2019, 03:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Catering Management) seats are available in UITHM-Mohali?

The total number of BSc(Catering Management) seats that are available in UITHM-Mohali is 45.

University Institute Of Tourism & Hospitality Management

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
Phone: 0172 253 4498
8th June 2019, 03:37 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Catering Management) seats are available in UITHM-Mohali?

The number of seats available for B.Sc(Catering Management) in University Institute Of Hotel And Tourism Management is 60.

The minimum eligibility required to get admission in is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board in any stream.

The admission to study BSc(Catering Management) in UITHM-Mohali is on the basis of merit list generated through the National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination.

You would need to appear in the entrance examination followed by councelling to get a seat in B.Sc(Catering Management) course in UITHM-Mohali.

You can visit the website http://uihtm.puchd.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?