27th July 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Genetics) seats are available in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am interested to study BSc in Genetics in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this university for BSc course?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?
  2. Fee expenses of BSc(Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?
  3. Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?
  4. Names of the top ranked government medical colleges in Karnataka? What is the status of karnataka institute of medical science Hubli
  5. Which are the evening colleges colleges offering BSc and MSc in Bangalore and Mysore?
  6. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  7. Coaching Institutes for CA course near by Karnataka?
  8. List of PU science, Nursing or Degree Colleges in Jayanagar?
  9. How many BCom(Principles of Management) seats are available in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?
  10. How can I complete my B.Com degree now, which I dropped 15 years back?
  11. Can I get admission in the schools of Banglore after studying (upto Class-9th) in Riyadh?
  12. Class X in Bangalore after studying in Riyadh from I-IXth standard? Eligibility for CET Karnataka after studying XI and XII standard in Bangalore?
  13. Syllabus and previous year papers of CCS University, Meerut? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Any colleges for Aeronautical engineering in Dubai or Bangalore? I have completed my 10th grade CBSE
  15. Which are the top colleges under PGECET?
  16. How many BE(Electrical Engineering) seats are available in Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore? -- [New]
  17. List of some best institutes for IIT-JEE preparation in Amritsar?
  18. How many PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) seats are available in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?
3rd August 2018, 12:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Genetics) seats are available in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study BSc in Genetics in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this university for BSc course?

There are 60 BSc (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics) seats available in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore. Eligibility to study BSc (BBG) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects. Duration of the BSc (BBG) course is three years. Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?