14th October 2020, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Home Science) Honours seats are available in Institute of Home Economics? Requirements to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know about the seats availability in Institute of Home Economics for BSc(Home Science) Honours course? I want to do this course in this institute so I need to know how many seats are there for this particular course? Kindly tell me about the requirements also for securing admission. Please tell me immediately.

18th October 2020, 05:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Home Science) Honours seats are available in Institute of Home Economics? Requirements to secure admission?

Number of seats available for B.Sc in Home Science Honors in Institute of Home Economics and requirements to secure admission:

The detailed information about the number of seats available for B.Sc Home Science (Hons) in Institute of Home Economics and requirements required are given below,

Name of the College - Institute of Home Economics

Name of the Course -B.Sc in Home Science Hons

Number of seats available - 116 seats (Break-up of seats given below)

@ For General - 52 seats
@ For OBC - 31 seats
@ For SC - 18 seats
@ For ST - 9 seats
@ For EWS - 6 seats

>> In order to pursue this B.Sc in Home Science (Hons) in Institute of Home Economics college, the minimum criteria required is Senior School Certificate Examination of CBSE or equivalent examination to be eligible.

Click here for more details

Click here for other details
20th October 2020, 09:23 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How many BSc(Home Science) Honours seats are available in Institute of Home Economics? Requirements to secure admission?

Total 216 seats are available in Institute of Home Economics for BSc Home Science Honours.

You must have completed 12th with English as a compulsory subject with minimum aggregate of 40% to be eligible for this course.
21st October 2020, 11:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study a BSc in Home Science Honours at Institute of Home Economics is 116 seats in total. The requirements to secure admission is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as a compulsory subject and any 3 papers from Science/Home Science/Commerce or Social Science stream with a minimum score of 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of Merit in the qualifying examination.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ihe-du.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?