13th July 2019, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Hospitality Studies) seats are available in Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream. I am interested to study BSc(Hospitality Studies) from Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this institute. Please tell me asap.

14th July 2019, 09:28 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Hospitality Studies) seats are available in Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai?

The total number of seats available for achelor of Science in Hospitality Studies in Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai is 45.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Studies in Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai is 10+2 passed with minimum 45% marks , 40% marks for reserved categories.

You can download the application form from the website http://aih.edu.in.
14th July 2019, 11:55 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Hospitality Studies) seats are available in Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai?

Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai

The total number of BSc(Hospitality Studies) seats that are available in Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Park Hotel Premises No.1 Next to CGO, Sector 10, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614
Phone: 098679 85442
17th July 2019, 01:37 PM
sharmasheetal

There are total seats are available in Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai for Bsc(hospitality studies) is 45.
For more information you goes through this link http:// aih.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?