25th September 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) seats are available in CMC Vellore?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) course in CMC Vellore. I just want to know how many seats are available for this particular course? Please let me know about the seats asap.

28th September 2019, 10:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) seats are available in CMC Vellore?

CMC Vellore

The total number of B.Sc(Medical Laboratory Technology) seats that are available in CMC Vellore is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Ida Scudder Road
Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632004, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Detailed information about PhD(Biology and Molecular Biology) offered in The European Molecular Biology Laboratory? 1 2nd October 2018 09:38 PM
Requirements to study PhD(Biology and Molecular Biology) in The European Molecular Biology Laboratory? 1 2nd October 2018 09:31 PM
Eligibility to study PhD(Biology and Molecular Biology) in The European Molecular Biology Laboratory? 1 2nd October 2018 09:29 PM
Entrance exams to study PhD(Biology and Molecular Biology) in The European Molecular Biology Laboratory? 1 2nd October 2018 09:20 PM
Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Biology and Molecular Biology) in The European Molecular Biology Laboratory? 1 2nd October 2018 09:14 PM