4th June 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Perfusion Technology) seats are available in JIPMER-Puducherry?

Dear friends, I am planning to do BSc(Perfusion Technology) from JIPMER-Puducherry. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

8th June 2019, 01:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Perfusion Technology) seats are available in JIPMER-Puducherry?

The seat availability to study a BSc in Perfusion Technology at JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research), Puducherry is 58 seats intake.

I am also giving you institute website link for your reference that is www.jipmer.edu.in
8th June 2019, 04:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Perfusion Technology) seats are available in JIPMER-Puducherry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do BSc(Perfusion Technology) from JIPMER-Puducherry. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

Number of seats available in BSc Allied Health Science courses in JIPMER-Puducherry is given below:

Perfusion Technology – 4 seats

Anaesthesia Technology – 4 seats

Dialysis Technology – 4 seats

Radio-Diagnosis Technology – 4 seats

Blood Banking Technology – 4 seats

Nuclear Medicine Technology – 4 seats

Neuro Technology – 4 seats

Optometry – 4 seats

Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics – 4 seats

Medical Laboratory Technology – 30 seats

Radiotherapy Technology – 4 seats
8th June 2019, 06:43 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Bachelor of Science (Perfusion Technology) is 9.

The candidates are required to have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English as a mandatory subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board to be eligible to apply for Bachelor of Science (Perfusion Technology).
8th June 2019, 07:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of seats available to pursue B.Sc in Perfusion Technology course in JIPMER Puducherry:

The detailed information about the number of seats available to pursue B.Sc in Perfusion Technology course in JIPMER Puducherry is given below.

Name of the College - JIPMER Puducherry

Name of the Course - B.Sc in Perfusion Technology

Number of seats available - 4 seats

Total Number of seats - 153 seats (for all the courses together)

Click here for Official Website
8th June 2019, 11:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There are total number of 04 BSc(Perfusion Technology) seats available in JIPMER-Puducherry.
BSc(Perfusion Technology) seats are available in JIPMER-Puducherry is full time 3 years.

You should visit the below mentioned official website link for details;
http://www.jipmer.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?