21st July 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Tourism Management) seats are available in the Institute of Hospitality and Management?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream. I am interested to study BSc(Tourism Management) from Institute of Hospitality and Management. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this institute. Please tell me asap.

23rd July 2019, 05:08 PM
phool1004

Default Re: How many BSc(Tourism Management) seats are available in the Institute of Hospitality and Management?

Total 253 BSc(Tourism Management) seats are available in the Institute of Hospitality and Management.

For more information you can visit on https://www.instituteofhospitality.org/

Address:
Chandigarh - Rajpura Highway Near Banur Barrier,
Banur, Punjab 140601
23rd July 2019, 08:09 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Tourism Management) seats are available in the Institute of Hospitality and Management?

The total number of seats available for B.Sc(Tourism Management) in Institute of Hospitality and Management is 30.

The duration of B.Sc(Tourism Management) in Institute of Hospitality and Management is of 3 years with 6 Semesters.

You can check the website http://www.ihmbhopal.ac.in for more details.
23rd July 2019, 10:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> The total number of BSc(Tourism Management) seats that are available in the Institute of Hospitality and Management is 45.

=> B.Sc. Tourism Management or Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management is an undergraduate Travel and Tourism course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?