24th May 2019, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in Amity University-Gurgaon?

Hi friends, I just want to know that how many seats are available in Amity University-Gurgaon for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) course? I want to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Please tell me asap.

26th May 2019, 04:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in Amity University-Gurgaon?

There are total number of 120 BTech(Aerospace Engineering) seats available in Amity University-Gurgaon. Duration of course is full time 4 years (8 semesters). Admission of candidates are made on the basis merit of Amity JEE. Candidates who have a valid rank in JEE Main are also eligible to pursue BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amity University-Gurgaon.

For details;
https://www.amity.edu/cbsejee/
27th May 2019, 12:33 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in Amity University-Gurgaon?

The total number of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in Amity University-Gurgaon is 60.

Amity University-Gurgaon

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Amity Education Valley, Manesar
Gurgaon, Haryana 122413, India
27th May 2019, 02:21 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available in Amity University, Gurgaon for B.tech in Aerospace Engineering is 60.

The admission to the Amity University, Gurgaon for B.tech in Aerospace Engineering is through entrance examination conducted by the Amity University or on the basis of marks scored in IIT-JEE followed by councelling.

The candidates willing to take admission in Amity University for B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering can visit the website https://www.amity.edu/ to apply for the entrance examination.

Contact Address:-
Amity University Haryana

Amity Education Valley
Gurugram (Manesar), Haryana 122 413
Haryana

Phone numbers:-
0124-2337015/16, 88 266 98200/1/2/3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?