14th September 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Biotechnology) seats are available in Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering?

Hello friends, kindly let me know how many seats are there in Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering for BTech(Biotechnology)? I want to secure admission so I need to know about the seats availability. Please let me know about the seats availability asap.

19th September 2019, 09:55 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Biotechnology) seats are available in Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering?

Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering

The total number of B.Tech(Biotechnology) seats that are available in the Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering is 40.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

6/7 A, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata 700017
Tel: 033 40084848
Fax: 2289 1295
20th September 2019, 11:55 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Biotechnology) seats are available in Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering?

The total number seats available for Bachelor of Technology(Biotechnology) in Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering is 60.

The minimum eligibility required to get admission in Bachelor of Technology(Biotechnology) in Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or mathematics as a main subject.

You can check the website http://nitmas.edu.in/page/documents-required for the documents required at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?