21st February 2019, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management?

Can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are available in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management for BTech(Civil Engineering) course? I want to join this college for this course, so I want to know about the seat availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

26th February 2019, 04:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are available in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management for BTech(Civil Engineering) course? I want to join this college for this course, so I want to know about the seat availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

There are 60 BTech (Civil Engineering) seats available in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management. Those students who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with at least 45% marks are eligible to study the BTech (Civil Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management. They have to appear for the Joint Entrance Examination for the admission to study BTech (Civil Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
27th February 2019, 11:23 PM
sajid98

Post Re: How many BTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management?

There are total number of 60 seats are available for civil engineering students in Calcutta institute of engineering and management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?