15th August 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Northern India Engineering College Delhi?

Hi friends, I just want to know that how many seats are available in Northern India Engineering College Delhi for BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) course? I want to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Please tell me asap.

18th August 2019, 03:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Northern India Engineering College Delhi?

There are total number of 60 BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Northern India Engineering College Delhi.
Duration of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) is full time 4 years, spread over 8 semesters.
Candidates who have passed HSC/10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 55% aggregate marks from a recognized institute are eligible for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi.
Admission to this course is made on the basis of IPCET entrance exam.

You can find details on;
http://www.niecdelhi.ac.in/academics/courses/
18th August 2019, 05:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Northern India Engineering College Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that how many seats are available in Northern India Engineering College Delhi for BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) course? I want to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Please tell me asap.

Number of seats available in the BTech Mechanical Engineering in the Northern India Engineering College, Delhi (Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Institute of Technology and Management, New Delhi) is given below:

BTech Mechanical Engineering (1st shift) – 60 seats

BTech Mechanical & Automation Engineering (2nd Shift) – 60 seats

Interested students can contact the institute for exact details on the same. Details are available at the website link given http://www.niecdelhi.ac.in/academics/courses/
18th August 2019, 05:58 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available for BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi is 60.

The minimum eligibility required to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi is 10+2 passed from CBSE Board or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

You can check the website http://www.niecdelhi.ac.in for more detailed information.
18th August 2019, 08:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study BTech in Mechanical Engineering at Northern India Engineering College, Delhi is 60 seats intake and for BTech in Mechanical & Automation Engineering it is 120 seats intake. In morning shift it is 120 seats intake and for evening shift it is 60 seats intake.

This is a full time 4 year duration course and the minimum eligibility to take admission is a candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and additional subject English with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.niecdelhi.ac.in.
18th August 2019, 11:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Northern India Engineering College Delhi

The total number of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) seats that are available in Northern India Engineering College Delhi is 60.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

FC- 26, Sastri Park
Delhi, Delhi
19th August 2019, 02:19 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, approximately there will be 60 seats available in Northern India Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (Morning and Evening College 60 seats each). Eligible and interested candidates please contact the institute directly for exact details regarding the number of seat availabile for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering.

Official website -> Click Here !!
19th August 2019, 07:40 PM
sharmasheetal

The total number of seats for B Tech (Mechanical Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi are 60.
For more details you can visit on this link:-
http://www.niecdelhi.ac.in
20th August 2019, 12:58 AM
Alkasharma123

There are total number of seats are 60 for B Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi
For more details you can visit given link:-
www.niecdelhi.ac.in
31st August 2019, 09:21 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How many BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Northern India Engineering College Delhi?

There are 60 seats available for BTech in Northern India Engineering College Delhi.

You may visit the official website for more information.
http://www.niecdelhi.ac.in/academics/courses/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?