28th January 2018, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

How many marks are required to get admission at DU?

I am studying in 12th class and I am studying open I am art student. So, please tell me how much marks to take admission in DU university?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in government college? Marks required to get admission?
  2. Minimum marks required to get admission in NITs? How much marks required to get rank under 5000?
  3. How much marks is required in JEE main to get admission in Chandigarh Architecture college?
  4. Can I be eligible for M.Ed after completing PG with 53%
  5. How much marks is required in NEET for physiotherapy admission?
  6. How much marks are required to pass UGC NET and become eligible for Ph.D admission?
  7. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in DU? How to get admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
  8. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  9. Can i take admission in Law course at 34 years age?
  10. Marks required in degree to get admission in M.A
  11. How much marks are required for admission in MA English at Oxford university?
  12. Admission procedure for B.com course after 12th? Marks required in 12th to get admission?
  13. Marks required for admission in Gaya College in ISC?
  14. Which stream is best for me in 12th having completed 10th with 52.18%?
  15. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Required minimum marks to get admission in SRM? How much donation is required to get admission in SRM university? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Percentage of marks required to get admission in St.Xaviers school 11th standard in 2018? -- [New]
  18. What is the minimum marks required in GATE to do Ph.D course?
28th January 2018, 11:28 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many marks are required to get admission at DU?

If you wish to study in any decent college of Delhi University, you need to score more than
90% in your class 12th board exam for general category student.

As a proof, I would suggest you go through last year's cut off lists of Delhi University.
28th January 2018, 02:13 PM
Somya0511

Their are many colleges under Delhi University (DU). It would have been easier to answer of you have mentioned a particular college.
In general, to take admission in top colleges competition is very tough like 99 to 100% sometimes but many rounds of counseling takes place so criteria comes down in each round!
Hope this helps!
29th January 2018, 12:06 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

Admission in DU is a big thing nowadays, you will have to score almost 100% in order to stand a chance to get admission. However, you should try to score above 95% in your 12th board examination in order to be eligible to apply for admission.

Admission is not only provided on the basis of the marks you score, an interview session is conducted by the school and you will have to prove yourself worthy of admission in DU, only then you will be allowed admission and continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?