3rd October 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How many MBBS seats are available in Bundelkhand Medical College?

Can anyone of you let me know how many seats are available in Bundelkhand Medical College for MBBS course? I want to join this college for this course, so I want to know about the seat availability.

6th October 2019, 12:35 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBBS seats are available in Bundelkhand Medical College?

The seat availability to study MBBS at Bundelkhand Medical College is 100 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other subjects with English as a core subject from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.bmcsagar.edu.in
6th October 2019, 12:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBBS seats are available in Bundelkhand Medical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know how many seats are available in Bundelkhand Medical College for MBBS course? I want to join this college for this course, so I want to know about the seat availability.

Number of seats available in the Bundelkhand Medical College is given below:

M.B.B.S – 100 seats

M.D (Physiology) – 3 seats

M.D (Anatomy) – 3 seats

M.D (Pharmacology) – 3 seats

M.D (Community Medicine) – 4 seats

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?