13th June 2019, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for BSc(Computer Technology) in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to join Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science for studying BSc course in the specialization of Computer Technology. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this BSc course.

15th June 2019, 02:57 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BSc(Computer Technology) in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science?

The total number of seats available for B.Sc(Computer Technology) in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science is 30.

The admission to the B.Sc(Computer Technology) in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science is done on the basis of merit list.

You can check the details on https://www.bharathidasancollege-erode.in.
15th June 2019, 08:37 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BSc(Computer Technology) in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science?

The seat availability to study a BSc in Computer Technology at Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science is 40 seats intake.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.bharathidasancollege-erode.in
22nd June 2019, 09:45 PM
sharmasheetal

40 seats are available for Bsc(computer science) in Bharathidarsan college of arts and science.
for more information you can visit www.bharathidasancollege-erode.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?