5th June 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?

Dear friends, can I know about the seats which are available in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya for BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?
  2. Scholarships available to study BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?
  3. Admission procedure to study BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya? -- [New]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?
  5. Is University offering BSc Agriculture and Horticulture?
  6. Can a BSc student apply for MSc in Soil Chemistry?
  7. Which university is best for doing B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of 12th with 60 percentage marks?
  8. Eligibility to pursue B.Sc in Enviromental Science -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of universities for M.Sc in Botany or Entomology
  10. How to join AG BSc? How should I join the college for BSc agriculture? What is the future of Ag BSc?
  11. Which college is best for me after scoring 89 rank in I.C.A.R Agriculture Business Management?
  12. List of colleges offering PhD in Dietetics in India and details of entrance exams
  13. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  14. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  15. Which is better among B.Sc in Chemistry and B.Sc in Forensic Science?
  16. List of colleges where I can join B.Sc Agriculture course? What should I do next after completion of graduation?
  17. How to do MSc in Nutrition and Health? I have done bachelors in general science
  18. Is there any private college for B.Vsc in India?
13th September 2018, 05:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?

There are total number of 60 BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) seats available in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya. Candidate who have passed 10+2/Intermediate or equivalent examination*with minimum 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English (as a core subject) from a recognized board are eligible to pursue that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?