8th December 2016, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

How many subjects are there in B.Sc Computer Science? How can I prepare for them?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Sc Computer Science so I want to know how many subjects are there in B.Sc Computer Science? How can I prepare for them? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  2. How many subjects are there in B.Sc Computer Science? How can I prepare for them? -- [New]
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  6. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  7. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  8. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  9. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  11. How to do PG in MCA after doing BSc computer science
  12. Can I do B.Ed with combination of science and maths after doing BSc computer science with subjects like Maths, Physics and Computer Science?
  13. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  14. How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks?
  15. How can I prepare for GATE entrance exam? I am a 3rd year computer science student
  16. Am I eligible for MSc Electronics course after pursuing BSc Computer Science?
  17. What are the subjects in BSc Computer Science? What is MIL?
  18. Can I do Ph.D after BSc and MSc? Which subjects are available for Ph.D after graduation?
9th December 2016, 07:24 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many subjects are there in B.Sc Computer Science? How can I prepare for them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Sc Computer Science so I want to know how many subjects are there in B.Sc Computer Science? How can I prepare for them? Please answer as soon as possible.

There are about 15 subjects are there in B.Sc Computer Science course (3 years – non semester). The number of subjects per year will vary from 4 to 5 subjects (including practical) per year for non semester examinations. The subjects includes Computer Fundamental, Programming in C, PC Software, Operating System, C++ and Object Oriented Programming, Data Structure using C, Visual Basic and Introduction to Web Designing, Computer Architecture & Data Communication, Introduction to DBMS – SQL & Software Engineering Concept and Practical. For all the subjects books and study materials are available, so you can make use of it to clear the subjects. The classes will be taken in the college for all the subjects including practical. There are various class tests will be conducted. You should concentrate on computer programming and focus should also be given to coding. These are some of the ways to prepare for the B.Sc Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?