18th September 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Textile Technology) seats are available in Anuradha Engineering College?

Dear friends, I am planning to do BE(Textile Technology) from Anuradha Engineering College. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this college. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

22nd September 2019, 01:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Textile Technology) seats are available in Anuradha Engineering College?

The seat availability to study BE in Textile Technology at Anuradha Engineering College is 60 seats intake.

The educational qualification required for admission is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
22nd September 2019, 03:17 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Textile Technology) seats are available in Anuradha Engineering College?

Anuradha Engineering College

The total number of BE(Textile Technology) seats that are available in Anuradha Engineering College is 60.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Anuradha Nagar, Sakegaon Road Chikhli
Buldhana, Maharashtra 443201, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?