20th May 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How merit list of B.Sc honours is prepared by Punjab University? Cutoff for Biochemistry and Chemistry honours?

1.How merit list of B.Sc.honours punjab university chandigarh prepared.
2.cutt off of B.Sc.honours Chemistry and Biochemistry P.U.Chandigarh

16th June 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How merit list of B.Sc honours is prepared by Punjab University? Cutoff for Biochemistry and Chemistry honours?

How merit for admission in bsc(honours)is prepared in pu chandigarh
17th June 2015, 12:45 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Default Re: How merit list of B.Sc honours is prepared by Punjab University? Cutoff for Biochemistry and Chemistry honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How merit for admission in bsc(honours)is prepared in pu chandigarh
Don't know about that. But if you are trying take admission in B.sc course then apart for Panjab University, i can suggest some other better colleges where you can also try for admission:
Delhi University, GNDU, Lovely Professional University, Chitkara University, etc.

All of them have got better education facilities and infrastructure. For detailed info. regarding eligibility criteria and admission process, visit their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?