19th November 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How much fee is needed to get admission in graduation course under AMU?

I am planning to get admission in the graduation course under Aligarh Muslim University. So tell me how much fee is required for the purpose?

23rd November 2015, 11:14 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much fee is needed to get admission in graduation course under AMU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am planning to get admission in the graduation course under Aligarh Muslim University. So tell me how much fee is required for the purpose?

The fee structure for the graduation course in AMU is around Rs. 8000/- .

You can check the details in the link given http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/misc/fee_admission.pdf.

Best of luck for your studies.
23rd November 2015, 07:59 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much fee is needed to get admission in graduation course under AMU?

There are so many graduation courses offered by the AMU. So here is the attachment for the fee structure.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf fee structure for graduation in AMU.pdf(23.4 KB, 8 views)
24th November 2015, 02:26 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

The fee structure for the Graduation course under Aligarh Muslim University is around Rs. 8000.

For more details about the fees matter, consult the official website.
Website:- http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/misc/fee_admission.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?