8th November 2019, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

How much I will earn through BPharm course?

Hello Sir, I came to know that securing admission for MBBS course is very tough and costs huge amount. So, I am thinking to study BPharm course. But I don't have any vast idea about this course. I just want to know if I do this course then how much I can earn?

9th November 2019, 03:32 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How much I will earn through BPharm course?

After b.pharmacy you will have fewer opportunities and job availability for freshers is also low. As a medical coder, you can earn 15000–18000 rupees as a fresher. you can earn 20000 rupees if you were working as marketing executive.

For more information visit the website www.carrerduniya.com.
10th November 2019, 10:04 AM
Huzefa_Ghadiyali

Default Re: How much I will earn through BPharm course?

Hello,
I see that you're a little concerned about your earnings as a pharmacist.
Firstly, the most important aspect upon which your salary is dependent is "selecting a good college". There are alot of reputed colleges in India. If you're a person with high intellect, you can opt for the top colleges and get various scholarships which will be a great help to you.
If you're an average student there are still a lot of opportunities for you to get into a college via management quota.
Now, speaking about your earnings, if you select a good college you may earn up to Rs 20000 at the beginning and you might get a raise up to Rs 100000 per month in 2-3 years.
Whereas, if you select a normal college you may earn up to Rs 15000 in the beginning and get a raise up to Rs 35000-40000 over 3 years.
I hope this helps.
Regards,
Huzefa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?