17th January 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How much marks in B.Sc. is required to appear for M.Sc. admission entrance?

I have just completed my B.Sc. degree course in Fisherieis. Now i want to appear for the M.Sc. admission entrance test. So please tell me what is the marks criteria for appearing in the entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of entrance exam is required for MSc IT?
  2. Procedure for admission in MSc chemistry? How much marks are needed?
  3. Is there any direct admission for MSc in Physics in Rajabazar Science College
  4. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  5. Which entrance exams to answer after completing BSc(CS) to get admission into MSc(CS)?
  6. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  7. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  8. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  9. Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.
  10. Can a person get admission to BVSc after BSc Zoology? What is the requirement of marks in BSc?
  11. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  12. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  13. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do MSc in Forensic Science after completing BSc with 57% marks
  15. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science?
  16. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering? -- [New]
  17. Syllabus and previous year question papers of entrance exams for admission in M.Sc. in microbiology
  18. Percentage of marks required in ISc to get admission in BSc statistics hons?
17th January 2016, 09:24 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks in B.Sc. is required to appear for M.Sc. admission entrance?

In order to appear in M.Sc. admission entrance exam candidate must have secured more than 55% marks in B.Sc. degree in relevant stream. There is relaxation of 5% marks for SC and ST candidates.
Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
There is no age limit.
Course duration is 2 years.
17th January 2016, 11:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks in B.Sc. is required to appear for M.Sc. admission entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed my B.Sc. degree course in Fisheries. Now i want to appear for the M.Sc. admission entrance test. So please tell me what is the marks criteria for appearing in the entrance?
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Fisheries from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for M.Sc. in Fisheries.

Your age should be above 18 years.
18th January 2016, 12:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed my B.Sc. degree course in Fisherieis. Now i want to appear for the M.Sc. admission entrance test. So please tell me what is the marks criteria for appearing in the entrance?
The minimum marks required for M.Sc in Fisheries may differ from college to college. You must not score less than 50% of marks at Graduation level. Those who are willing to pursue M. Sc in fisheries must complete B.Sc in Fisheries or must have a B. Tech degree in concerned specialization from a recognized university. Since, you have completed B.Sc in Fisheries so you are definitely eligible for M.Sc in Fisheries entrance exam.
19th January 2016, 12:05 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for M.Sc admission entrance is that the candidate must have secured at least 55% aggregate marks for OBC/ General category candidates, while for SC/ST category the candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in B.Sc.
25th November 2018, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

If I have completed bsc degree cbz combination if how much marks require to join msc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?