25th May 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is required in GEEE to get computer science stream?

How much marks should i score in geee (galgotia engineering entrance examination) to get computer science? Can anyone tell who might have given last year.

Related Questions:
  1. Required marks to score or required rank to get in SRM Entrance Exam for the year 2012 to get admission for Computer Science Engineering?
  2. Can I do BCA or BBA after doing computer science?
  3. Which stream of engineering is better for me after passing 12th computer science with 87%
  4. How to do BBA and then MBA from government college after doing 12th from science stream with computer science?
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  6. Should I migrate to IT stream being a B.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  7. What is the procedure for a girl to apply for IAF? I have finished B.Tech in computer science stream
  8. How to go for M.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing B.Tech with 78% marks
  9. What should I do next after scoring 73% in 2nd PU?
  10. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  11. Expected rank in GATE with 30 marks in Computer Science stream?
  12. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  13. How to get admission in M.Tech through GATE with 42 marks? I have completed B.Tech from government engineering college in computer science stream
  14. Which course is better between B.Tech computer science and electronics?
  15. Books to be referred to prepare for BEL exam for computer science stream?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Computer Science on 12th basis? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  17. Minimum marks required to get VJTI college for computer science engineering?
  18. USA universities which offer full scholarships to students having high GPA and TOEFL score?? -- [Most Discussed]
1st July 2017, 12:27 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much marks is required in GEEE to get computer science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much marks should i score in geee (galgotia engineering entrance examination) to get computer science? Can anyone tell who might have given last year.
There is no such minimum marks required. The candidate can even get admission in Galgotias University even without GEEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?