18th June 2023, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I am B.Sc electronics graduate student. Can I apply for TTA exam?

I am B.Sc electronics graduate student. Can I apply for TTA exam?

21st June 2023, 04:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am B.Sc electronics graduate student. Can I apply for TTA exam?

Yes, B.Sc Electronics graduate can apply for TTA exam.

The TTA exam is conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) to recruit Technical Trainees (TTs) for the Indian Railways.

The eligibility criteria for the TTA exam are as follows:
You must be a citizen of India.
You must have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
You must have a Bachelor's degree in Electronics from a recognized university.
You must have a minimum of 60% marks in your graduation degree.

If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the TTA exam.

The exam is usually conducted in two phases:
A written exam and an interview.

If you are successful in the TTA exam, you will be appointed as a TT in the Indian Railways.
22nd June 2023, 02:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for TTA exam as a B.sc electronics graduate from any recognised university or equivalent to the bachelor degree. You must be in age between 20 to 30 years.
23rd June 2023, 09:07 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the TTA exam if you are a B.Sc Electronics graduate. The eligibility criteria for the TTA exam is given below:-

Nationality:
You must be a citizen of India.

Educational Qualification:
You must have a diploma or degree in any of the following disciplines: Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrical, Radio, Computer, Instrumentation, or Information Technology.

Age limit:
You must be between the ages of 18 and 27 years on the last date of application.

You must have a minimum of 50% marks in your qualifying examination.

You have a B.Sc Electronics degree, you are eligible to apply for the TTA exam.

The eligibility criteria may change from time to time, so it is always best to check the official website of BSNL before applying.
24th June 2023, 10:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

The TTA (Telecom Technical Assistant) exam is conducted by the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) in India to recruit candidates for technical assistant positions in the field of telecommunications. While the eligibility criteria and requirements for the TTA exam may vary, B.Sc Electronics graduates can often apply for these positions. However, it's important to note that the specific eligibility criteria can be subject to change, and it's advisable to refer to the official notifications and guidelines released by BSNL for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

In general, here are the basic eligibility criteria and qualifications required for the TTA exam:

1. Educational Qualification: B.Sc Electronics is typically considered a relevant qualification for the TTA exam. However, it's important to check the official notification to ensure that your specific degree is eligible.

2. Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens or fulfill certain citizenship requirements as specified by BSNL.

3. Age Limit: The age limit for the TTA exam may vary, and it is usually mentioned in the official notification. Generally, the minimum age limit is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is around 30 years. Age relaxations may be provided for candidates belonging to reserved categories.

4. Additional Requirements: Along with the educational qualification, you may be required to fulfill certain technical requirements related to telecommunications. These requirements can vary, so it's important to refer to the official notification for detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?