15th April 2023, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I want admission in bcom 2nd Year but my 5 subjects are back in 1st Year so can I get admission in bcom 2nd Year

Good afternoon sir, I want admission in bcom 2nd Year but my 5 subjects are back in 1st Year so can I get admission in bcom 2nd Year. And I did 1st year from bamu university Sir please give me admission it's my humble request to you . Please help me

15th April 2023, 08:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I want admission in bcom 2nd Year but my 5 subjects are back in 1st Year so can I get admission in bcom 2nd Year

Since, you got backlogs in 5 papers of your 1st year of B.Com. degree course, it is not possible to get promoted to 2nd year of B.Com. degree course unless you clear your pending backlogs of 1st Year under any university.

Also, change of university is also not possible as no university will offer direct admission to the 2nd year of B.Com. degree course.
15th April 2023, 09:09 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: I want admission in bcom 2nd Year but my 5 subjects are back in 1st Year so can I get admission in bcom 2nd Year

Some universities allow students with backlogs to seek admission in the second year of a program if they fulfill certain conditions, such as clearing the backlogs within a specific time frame or appearing for a special examination. Other universities may require students to clear all the backlogs from the first year before they can progress to the second year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?