23rd May 2021, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Improving graduation marks after 15 years. Is it possible ?

I did my graduation with eng hons. 15 years before with 48 % in aggregate. later i passed M. A. in eng with 61%. now i m doing ph.d in english. but i m facing repeated rejections in shortlisting for college and university recruitment only due to my less % in graduation. Can i improve my scores of B.A. after 15 years. by reappearing in pass papers in which i scored less? is it possible? or i can move to court for permission for reappearing in these papers?

24th May 2021, 05:59 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Improving graduation marks after 15 years. Is it possible ?

It is possible to reappear in graduation after a long gap also to improve your marks.
There will be no any objection regarding reappearing in examination.
You have to take admission in new session and you have to complete in 3 or 4 years (it depends on the stream you have selected).
You are not allowed to complete it in 1 or 2 years. You have to give full time.
You can select mode either distance or regular. Both will be valid.
24th May 2021, 11:52 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

No, It is not possible to improve graduation marks after 15 years.

If you really want to improve graduation score than you have to start fresh graduation course.

Candidate must have completed minimum qualification of 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from recognized board.

Candidate must be minimum 21 year old.

Candidate can get admission on the basis of entrance exam conducted by particular university.
25th May 2021, 06:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to improve graduation marks after 15 years.

You cannot do this because once you complete your graduation degree, you are provided a provisional certificate and a mark sheet on the basis of which a permanent certificate is issued later on by the concerned University.
To improve your marks in graduation you may appear in graduation exam in other subject as per your subject opted in 12th class.
26th May 2021, 12:44 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't do this because once you complete your graduation degree, you are provided a personal certificate and mark sheet on the basis of which a permanent certificate is issued later on by the concerned University.
To improve your marks in graduation you may appear in graduation exam in other subject as per your project opted in 12th class.
26th May 2021, 01:18 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ Yes, you can apply for improvement in all subjects of your graduation to improve your score in those subjects. You have to fill the improvement form and submit it to your university to appear in improvement exam. After the exam university will issue you new marks sheet if you score better than your previous score.
2nd June 2021, 06:23 PM
win2help

Actually in graduation, we don't have possibility in improving the marks.
So, if you need to have good marks, you have to start your graduation course again with your desired course and get good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?