30th March 2019, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Information about Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration course offered in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore?

I have heard about the course which is Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration. I don’t know much more about this course which is available in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore. I am a 12th Commerce student and after my 12th course I will do Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

2nd April 2019, 06:42 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration course offered in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore?

As per my knowledge, basically Interior Design and Decoration includes mixture of architecture, product design and decoration of the house, hospital or any other residential or non residential areas.

After the completion of the course the interior designers can work in public works department, architects or architectural firms, private consultancies, builders, hotels and resort chains, hospitals, town planning bureaus, regional and metropolitan development works etc.

The duration of the course is of 3 years. The fee would be around Rs.1.25 lac for 3 years.

You can visit the website http://srinivasgroup.com/vijaylakshmi-institute-of-hospitality-sciences/ for more information.
3rd April 2019, 01:45 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration course offered in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard about the course which is Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration. I don’t know much more about this course which is available in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore. I am a 12th Commerce student and after my 12th course I will do Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!
The course Bachelor of Interior Design And Decoration is all about the Mixture of Architecture and product design with more of emphasis on planning functional design and they can do the interior design like,

- Residential Design,
- Commercial Design,
- Hospitality Design,
- Healthcare Design and,

they can work in public work Department, Resort chains, Private Consultancies, Exhibition organizers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?