12th June 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for BBA(Marketing & Finance) candidates in Delhi?

Hello everyone, I am studying BBA in Marketing & Finance in Delhi. I want to do job after my BBA course. Can you please tell me about the job opportunities available for me anywhere in Delhi? Please help me to know about the job opportunities.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in both Finance & Marketing after completion of BMS degree?
  2. Procedure to do internship in BBA Finance from TVS Finance & Services Ltd, TCFC Finance Ltd, Gandhinagar Leasing & Finance Ltd and Muthoot Finance Ltd at Delhi?
  3. Can I get more opportunities in Bhubaneswar as compared to Delhi being a B.E./B.Tech graduate from Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Job opportunities in PSU for MBA Finance student?
  5. Job opportunities through LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) of The University of Law, UK? -- [New]
  6. Job opportunities in core finance after doing MBA in finance?
  7. What are the opportunities available for me after doing MBA in finance?
  8. In which field to specialize in HR Marketing or Finance? Job opportunities in the course?
  9. Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?
  10. Job opportunities for BA(Interior Architecture Design) candidates in Delhi?
  11. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the job opportunities available after completing B.Com Hons and MBA in finance? I have completed graduation in B.Com Hons from Daulatram College, Delhi University
  13. Job opportunities for a B.Tech(ECE) with MBA(Finance) holder?
  14. What are the opportunities for Finance student to do internship?
  15. Which has better career opportunities between BS(accounting & finance) or BBA?
  16. What are the posts available in the government sector after Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Job opportunities in PSU for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  18. What are the opportunities in Finance? I have done MBA in operations and finance
13th June 2018, 06:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for BBA(Marketing & Finance) candidates in Delhi?

Job opportunities for BBA( Marketing and Finance ) candidates in Delhi:-

Customer Care Executive

Business Development Manager

Sales Executive

Sales and Marketing Executive

Counselor

Telesales Executive

Graphic Artist

Business Development Executive

Website Manger

Marketing Executive

Reservation Cum Sales Executive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?