25th February 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government Sector for BSc(Applied Science) candidate?

Hi Sir, can I know about the job opportunities in Government Sector for me as I am doing BSc(Applied Science) course. I am a 4th semester student and I want to do job after completing my BSc. So, kindly let me know about the job opportunities.

27th February 2019, 09:15 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for BSc(Applied Science) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, can I know about the job opportunities in Government Sector for me as I am doing BSc(Applied Science) course. I am a 4th semester student and I want to do job after completing my BSc. So, kindly let me know about the job opportunities.
For getting jobs in the government sector, you need to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the different government authorities.

-> You can apply for different exams conducted by Union Public Service Commission, Staff Selection Commission, IBPS and Railway Recruitment Board etc.

-> You can apply for a job in the banking sector for a Probationary officers post. Exam conducted by the IBPS every year.

-> You can apply for a job in Railway department for a post-Indian Railways Assistant Station Master exam conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.

Apart from this you can apply for the below examinations as well,

- Defense Research Development and Organization (DRDO)
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
- Indian Administrative Services (IAS)
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?