1st March 2018, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities and scope of B.Sc(Garment Production & Processing) course?

I'm a 12th standard student. I am interested in Textiles. So I have decided to study B.Sc in Garment Production and Processing. So I want to know the future scope, job opportunities, salary if I get pl good job.

10th March 2018, 07:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities and scope of B.Sc(Garment Production & Processing) course?

Job Opportunities and career opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Garment Production and Processing course:

As you are going to pursue B.Sc in Garment Production and Processing course, I suggest you not to stop studies with Bachelor Degree and suggest to continue your studies till Master's Degree in the similar stream if you are really interested to pursue. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is a good scope for candidates who are pursuing their courses in Garment Production course. Some of the employment areas where you may find job opportunities are,

<> Textile Companies

<> Clothing and Manufacturing Companies

<> Fashion Marketing Industries

<> Mechanized and Handloom Sectors

You may apply for the posts namely Process Engineer, Development Engineer, Textile Engineer, Technologists, Researchers, Quality Control Supervisors, Operations Trainee ..etc.,

Some of the top recruiters are, Reliance Textiles, Raymond, Mysore Silk, Bombay Dyeing, FabIndia, Lakshmi Mills, JCT Limited..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?